Manage your Credit Insurance policy online
CofaNet is a sophisticated, highly secure web-based policy management tool. It gives you the freedom and flexibility to manage customer and supplier portfolios, both domestically and overseas.
Thanks to CofaNet, you can easily manage the different features associated to your policy. CofaNet also offers debtor risk assessments and export functions.
With CofaNet, your account details are stored stored securely in one central place and can easily be exported for use in the internal management system of your business.
FEATURES FOR MANAGING YOUR CONTRACT
- Portfolio management: You are able to view online all the products you have ordered, sort and filter your portfolio.
- Messages: You are notified of all decisions taken offline, of any modifications to existing limits or credit opinions and of the delivery of Credit Alliance business reports.
- Portfolio Analysis: This feature gives you a consolidated view of the portfolio by DRA and risk category. It also provides a history of the average credit risk for each contract attached to your subscription.
- Notification of Overdue Accounts: You are able to notify online any overdue accounts and request our intervention.
- Data export: From Cofanet you are able to download all or part of your portfolio directly to your computer. This can be done by defining your own data export models that can be saved and re‐used in Cofanet. You can also export this portfolio incrementally (update only).
- User fields import: You can import your data (such as client reference, outstanding amount etc) from a file corresponding to the companies in your portfolio.
- Bulk Actions: You can request products on a set of companies by importing a file in Cofanet (CSV or text format)
- User fields management: This feature allows you to enter or update the internal data corresponding to the companies in your portfolio.
- Contract details: You can access your contract details
BENEFITS OF USING COFANET
These products allow you to view and/or request:
- @rating Limit : this cover corresponds to the amount associated with the @rating of the company.
- Credit Limit : if the @rating does not cover your needs, you can request an increase by applying for a credit limit for a higher amount.
- TopLiner Limit : an additional cover that you can buy in case of restrictive decision such as a partial credit limit, a reduction, a refusal or a cancellation
COFANET ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Search Coface's vast database of 65 million companies worldwide to identify your customers/buyers.
- Request Credit Limits
- Request, change or cancel coverage
- View the portfolio of buyers covered under the policy
- File claims and monitor the indemnification of unpaid invoices